Q & A Become a member
Why I have to register as a new member for the new website?
Can I use my old username and password?
- The new website has a new personal database. This is why our Terms and Conditions do not allow us to provide your personal data to the new database and website. We would therefore like to ask you to sign up as a member of the Community once again, in order to receive future updates, news and invitations.
Where on the website can I, BECOME A MEMBER?
- Yes, you can use your username and password, BUT you have to use BECOME A MEMBER and fill all the personal details and agree with terms and conditions, because of the new database. The new database doesn’t recognize your username and password from the old website.
I have registered on the new website, but I cannot log in?
- Use the link in the email sent to you on the 13th of February.
- Use the Key icon.
- Or choose MEMBERS in the navigation and choose BECOME A MEMBER.
Why do I have to fill in my mobile phone number?
- Did you use the icon LOG IN?
- Did you forget your password? Please click on forgot your password, then you will receive a link to change or reset your password.
Is the membership cost-free?
- Your mobile phone number, we will only use for text messages concerning our events and services.
Any other questions or requests?
- Yes, the membership is cost-free.